Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weed hoodies and cell phones

I was at A&W when a woman wearing what I can only describe as a marijuana hoodie (it appeared to have marijuana leaves all over it) pulled up on her moped and parked outside of the main entrance.  Weed hoodie lady then proceeded to enter the A&W and take a seat at a booth (without placing an order). She pulled out her cell phone and embarked upon one of the loudest public cell phone discussions I have ever witnessed since the invention of cell phones.  As a result of her conversation I now know that she is concerned about a $570.00 medical bill that resulted from her extended hospital stay last April which was not covered by Medicare in total *blank stare* 

Side Note:  The other people in A&W looked appropriately offended by Weed hoodie ladies conversation.  Please remember that a cell phone is not a chamber of invisibility.  When you talk on a cell phone, everyone else can still see you and more importantly, we can still HEAR you.

5 comments:

  1. Im so excited to know that you have joined the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started doing it for fun and now people actually read it and expect me to do it on a regular basis, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are doing a good job!!! I cant keep mine updated:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Mrs. McDonald, please work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knowing me I would have stared at her until she looked and asked "What are you staring at?"
    Then I would have replied,"Oh, I was trying to see if your mama was going to loan you the money or if you had to ask Sheila for it, since she owes you anyway." And continue to stare as in wait for an answer from the person on the phone.IGNORANT AZ!

    ReplyDelete