Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mall Mania

I observed the following things at the mall during my final days of holiday shopping which all inspired my famous blank stare:


A woman with an entire head full of finger waves (I just didn't know we were still doing this).


A woman walking as if she had not a care in the world wearing blue jeans, a T-shirt and a sparkling, perhaps even bedazzled, fashion purse as her only accessory.


A woman with her head wrapped in a scarf, not as a fashion choice but literally to preserve her wrap (this is not ok with me).


Forever 21 "fashion lash" extensions with rhinestones attached...


A teenage boy playing with a yo yo as he walked with friends (is this some type of medical therapy for one of these popular attention disorders, I don't get it...).


You know what time it is, *Blank Stare* to all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment