Thursday, December 17, 2009

Someone is giving people too much credit...

"No children under the age of 16 will be allowed in the hospital until February or March due to the flu season" *Blank Stare* I read this on a sign posted in my doctor's office this morning. I know they probably meant that the children will not be allowed if they are NOT in need of medical care but they need to consider being more specific. I guarantee you that if signs like that are widely posted and read one day I will get a call from someone who wants to sue the hospital because their child has some permanent disability because they read that sign and believed their child was banned from the hospital. The sign-maker is playing by the rules of averages but sometimes lawsuits are the perfect vehicle for people with below average insight. Disclaimer- I am after all a Civil Defense Attorney so take all of this with a grain of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment