Saturday, December 26, 2009

Weave on top of weave and other family moments...

My younger sister complained that her eyelash extensions were causing her eyelids to go bald *Blank Stare* (followed by hysterical laughter).

When I asked my sister why her hair looked so thin on the top she responded that it was because she had taken her weave out.  I pointed out to her that she still appeared to have more hair than God originally blessed her with and she said "oh yeah, I still have a weave but I had another weave on top of this..." *Blank Stare* (again followed by hysterical laughter).  Please refer to the photograph she was gracious enough to allow me to use for more information on this issue.


Somehow my Mother and I were discussing twins one afternoon.  In the course of this discussion my Mother pointed out that it would not be a problem if I had twins because then there would be one for her and one for me. *Blank Stare*

No comments:

Post a Comment