Friday, December 4, 2009

15 Reasons Your "Kid" Might Be Going to Jail...

So while standing at the coffee pot this morning someone walked up to me and started making small talk (which is usually the beginning of one of these posts).  I told Ms. Small Talker that the Taylor Swift "15" song was in my head.  She responded by saying yeah 15 year olds are so immature...I know because my son is dating one. ( Hey no blank stares yet, I'm sure plenty of 15 year olds are dating each other.)  Without further solicitation or comment from me Ms. Small Talker says "I told him, 'hey that's CSC' because he is 19" *BLANK STARE* (CSC for the non-lawyers is criminal sexual conduct).

Here is a free suggestion to the Small Talker's of the world, do NOT share the criminal activities of your children with random co-workers.

1 comment: