Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I hope this comes with a chauffeur...

I heard a radio advertisement for a local philanthropic organization, "Heritage For The Blind."  The organization is accepting donations for the visually impaired...of cars....*Blank Stare*  I am all for equal rights for the disabled but is this really a good idea???  My grandfather drove for years with cataracts on both eyes and although he could still see (a little, in very good light) it is a miracle he didn't maim anyone on the road (though curbs all over the state of Illinois were assaulted on a daily basis).  Should we really be counting on acts of God to get our fellow drivers from point A to point B?  I'm just not so sure about this one.
I'm just sayin...

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping that they are receiving these vehicles and auctioning them off??? What the Heck? Now I'm scared...lol Like I need anymore fear on michigan roads....lol JK

    ReplyDelete