Friday, November 27, 2009

Only My Grandfather

Sooo these posts almost did not make it because my grandfather told me the internet did not work on his computer.  When I told him I had fixed it and that it was now working, he told me it always worked, he just did not want me moving the stack of Christmas lights he had pulled out off the office chair (which I promptly moved so that I could sit down...since it is a chair and all).  Yes Granddad, you too are getting a *blank stare* today.

Granddad took an entire platter of cookies from the thanksgiving dinner dessert table and hid them...before dinner.  When I asked Granddad for some of the cookies he first refused to share and later brought a small plate out with three cookies for me, my grandmother and my sister... *blank stare*... even later he complained that I threw away the plate after it was empty instead of using the same one all day...no blank stare, I'm just out done.

1 comment: